Sunday, March 8, 2009

I know...I've been MIA...

and I don't really have an excuse. Surely it's not because I can't think of anything to talk about! :-) Ya'll know me better than that...once I start ramblin'....

Before I get going I wanted to share the links to a couple of Etsy treasuries I snagged...Bustin.Out.All.Over..OFGSC and Bunny Eggs...OFGSC Unfortunately, I couldn't list all 150+ items that are in the Old Farmhouse Spring and Easter Celebrations so to see the rest of them just click...OFGSC Spring & Easter Celebrations

I have been kinda busy...waited till the last minute to get my things done for the celebrations but I think they turned out pretty good anyhoo. Click on the Holly Ridge Creations button on the top left to see them.

And, believe it or not, my brain has kicked in creative mode and I have bunches of stuff I want to get done. Right now I am in the middle of doing a cypress knee bunny!! Yep, a bunny rabbit and no...he isn't wearing a santa suit!! I also have a cypress knee that has decided he wants to be a kitty cat instead of a santa so I have him waiting in line to be painted. I'll post some pics when I get them finished. Got some neat prim eggs just waitin' for some color, there are cabinet doors and old windows base-coated and staring at me. A box full of cones are just screaming my name!!

Hey...I gotta get off here and get in that paintin' room. If I don't show back up soon, please call someone...that kitty cat cypress knee is getting a little upset with me and I'm not sure what measures it might take to cut line in front of the bunny!!!

1 comment :

  1. LOL! Them kitties can get downright mean, so watch yourself, LOL! Can't wait to see them both!
    Kris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you.
Judy