Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Great Give-a-Way...

and I didn't want any of you to miss it.

Stephanie of "Old World Primitives" is celebrating her one year blogiversary and one of us just might just get the gift!! All you need to do is click on "Old World Primitives" to see the goodies, and I mean "goodies", then leave a comment to enter. I have already left mine.

Now, I would say good-luck...but, I mean, after all, that would be pushin' it. At least I'm sharing the news with you...but, I really, really want those goodies for myself!!! :-)

Another heads up...the Old Farmhouse Gathering Etsy team will be starting their Spring Celebration at the end of the week. I'll be posting pics and links as soon a I can.

Love those comments...keep 'em comin'. :-)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you.
Judy