Saturday, January 5, 2013

Want to share...

I couldn't sleep so I decided to share a couple of Valentine graphics that I found. 
 Hope you enjoy them.


 

I will be working on a tutorial on how to make a cone like the one here.

I will also be sharing some Valentine's dating back to the early 1900's.  

Thanks for stopping by.  I love to hear from you so please leave a comment. (Hint, may help your chances to win my next give away...I will be telling you more about it soon.)

Have a wonderful weekend,
Judy






5 comments :

  1. Wonderful vintage Valentine's Judy, I love vintage graphics so much. And your cone is adorable, can't wait to see your tutorial! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,
    Your blog looks good to me, darker plaid behind and lighter in the front.
    Love your graphics and can't wait to see your tutorial!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Judy,
    I love that cone and can't wait to see your tutorial. Your background also appears to be okay.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! Love the cone!! Can't wait for the tutorial:)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cone! Can't wait to see how to make it!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you.
Judy