Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just two more days till I pick a winner!!

Yep...the big day is Saturday, Sept. 24.  You still have time to sign up...I won't be drawing the winner until late Saturday night.

I am adding another "surprise.  "It just hangs around", that's the only clue I'm going to give.

Hope everyone is having a great week...I have been a little on the puny side but much better now.  Planning a weekend of painting...hope you all have more exciting plans!!

Tomorrow is my brother's birthday...so, I'm plannin' to share another one of my "Moccasin Holler Memoirs".  Hope you will check it out.

Hoping to see you tomorrow.
Judy





1 comment :

  1. Happy birthday to your brother!Get to feeling bigger soon hon :o)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you.
Judy