Saturday, January 2, 2010

"MONDAY MARKETPLACE"

It's a new year and I want to begin it with another edition of  "Monday Marketplace".  I'm afraid I slacked off on this and I apologize...but, we are really wanting to make our Old Farmhouse Gathering a place "synonymous" with "handmade".  I couldn't think of a better OFG sister to start the year off with than Alice of "WillmasWimzees".   Following you will find her interview and a link to her Etsy shop, enjoy!



l. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose
that name?
Willmaswimzees, it is the name of my pattern line.  Although I
made a mistake and used two L’s in Wilma, but it’s after my grandma.

2.    How long have you been on Etsy?
Since February 2008

3.    What type of items do you offer?
Mostly prim dolls and e patterns. I have started making sweaters
for small dogs.

4.    How long have you been crafting?
About 12 years.

5.    Who or What inspires you?
If I can’t find a pattern for what I am looking for, for a
reasonable price, I design one myself.

6.    What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Oh that’s tough.  I love the snowballs, they don’t melt.  But I
like the Santa with his list too.
 
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
        www.wilmaswimzees.com
        http://wilmaswimzees.blogspot.com       
http://willmaswimzees.etsy.com




1 comment :

  1. OMG Judy, what a surprise, thanks for the feature on your blog.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you.
Judy