Friday, May 29, 2009

It's almost time...

for camp to begin. For those of you who may not already know, my husband and I live at Bootheel Youth Camp. That is our church camp and we are the caretakers. Well, Mike actually does most of the "caretaking". But, this is the time of year that I really get busy and have I been busy this week.

We have a workday scheduled for tomorrow and I have been workin' myself silly/sillier this week just getting ready for it. I have been sanding, scraping and painting till I'm sort of a medium terracotta in the face...that's the color I was painting the front of the main serving counter in the "Cafetorium". Oh, I also have a pair of tennis shoes that are accented with that "exact" color!!

We have lots of stuff to do tomorrow and I know it will be a great day filled fun, fellowship and work. I'll try to get some pics to share so all of you can join in.

1 comment :

  1. I'm anxious to see pics of the campground this summer. Have a wonderful, refreshing good time. Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you.
Judy